Own a bike? That’s great! It doesn’t matter if you’re a daily commuter, recreational rider, or an athlete, riding a bike is lots of fun and it also happens to be great for your health. You’re able to make the experience even better — simply pick up one of our best bike accessories, such as the Giro Synthe Cycling Helmet, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay True-Wireless Earphones, or Garmin Edge Plus GPS Cycling Computer.
The range of the best bike accessories is so wide that many people are having a hard time when shopping for them. It’s not like there are just one or two types of cycling accessories for you to pick up. You have the bare essentials, such as a sturdy, reliable helmet or a bike bell, and you have the optionals, such as a cellphone holder. When there are no less than thousands of products in each one of the available categories, your head might be swimming with possibilities.
Gearing up is more important than it might seem at first. Most of us know the importance of safety measures such as a helmet or gloves, but not everyone knows of all the extra things to be found in stores. That extra bit of knowledge would help you make sure that your ride is infinitely safer, more enjoyable, and more interesting.
Don’t know where to start? No worries! We’re here to take you through our step-by-step buying guide for the best bike accessories. In a couple of minutes, you’ll possess all the knowledge you need to ride off into the sunset on your well-geared bike!
Our Top Picks
Before we delve deeper into the matter of bike accessories — and we’ve got plenty of things to show you! — let’s take a quick glance at our favorite bike accessories in 2020.
#1: Giro Synthe MIPS Adult Road Cycling Helmet
Features: Sturdy, durable, lightweight, secure
Staying safe while on the road is your #1 priority. This helmet is highly impact-resistant and sturdy but it remains lightweight and easy to wear.
#2: CamelBak Podium Chill Bike Water Bottle
Category: Water bottle
Features: Compact, insulated, durable
Staying hydrated is just as important as staying safe. This water bottle will fit most bikes & it can keep your water icy for up to several hours!
#3: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay True-Wireless Earphones
Features: True wireless, long battery life, great sound quality
Not many people like to, or want to, cycle without some great tunes playing in their ears. The best way to do this while on the move is to get yourself a pair of true wireless earbuds.
#4: JBM BMX Bike Knee Pads and Elbow Pads
Category: Protective pads
Features: A full set: includes knee pads, elbow pads, wristguards; durable, lightweight
Knee pads are not just for kids. Protect your vulnerable joints from damage — especially if you’re into BMX!
#5: Garmin Edge Plus GPS Cycling Computer
Category: GPS computer
Features: Maps, racing, Strava-compatibility
A professional GPS device will always have an edge over a smartphone. This computer will track your routes and allow you to race against your own records or other riders!
Bike Accessories — What to Consider When Buying?
You’ve seen our top picks, and we’ve got lots more waiting for you down below. However, before we can truly get started, we need to look at some of the things you should consider when shopping for best bike accessories.
There are many different possibilities when it comes to bike accessories. You may have something specific in mind, like a solid bike light or a set of two bike lights, or you may just be shopping around. Even if you’re not a cyclist yourself, you’ll find that biking gear is an excellent gift for that special bike lover in your life.
There’s no such thing as too many bike gadgets and accessories. Whether you’re aiming for a huge investment that has the potential of changing up your cycling game entirely or you just want to browse through some smaller bits and bobs, we’ve got you. First of all, let’s talk about what types of gadgets you should keep an eye on when you shop.
Are you getting a new bike? Or perhaps you need to replace something that was lost or broken, like a bike light or a bike bell? No matter the case, it’s important that you never head out onto the road without the bare necessities covered. A lot of the necessary biking accessories contribute to your safety, but a lot of them also have a profound effect on your enjoyment of the activity.
Some of the most well-known necessities include:
- A helmet — you should never, ever ride your bike without ample head protection.
- A water bottle — even the best bike riding can be tiring. Depending on the weather you may either feel too cold or too warm. If it’s the latter, you’ll need to re-hydrate as soon as you get a little bit thirsty.
- Knee and wristguards — not necessary for everyone, but absolutely necessary for some. If your bike rides tend to be more adventurous than the occasional commute to work, you should take great care to protect your most vulnerable joints — the knees and the wrists.
- Spare tools — things such as a spare tube, pump, chain oil, and a few basic tools should always be in your bag. You never know when you may pop a tire or have some sort of a malfunction that will put a halt to your ride.
- A backpack or biking bag — of course, if you’re traveling light and just heading down to the store, you won’t need to carry a whole lot. However, even an hour’s worth of cycling warrants a biking bag to carry your tools, water, and other essentials.
- Biking clothing — for a casual stroll, you won’t need to wear your biker’s clothing. Heading out for a longer ride? You should get yourself a good cycling jersey and a pair of breathable, padded pants.
- First-aid kit — especially for those longer outings, you should make sure to always carry a couple of bandages and some other first aid basics. You never know when you may scrape a knee!
- A flashlight — you may not be planning on it, but some rides just take longer than expected. It’s best to always come prepared with a flashlight. You may also have a flashlight app in your phone, but no phone will produce the same kind of light as a well-built torch would.
- A raincoat — when you’re heading out, the weather might be nothing less than perfect. However, we recommend that you follow a limited trust policy when it comes to weather forecasts. It’s better to be safe than sorry and bring a foldable raincoat. It weighs next to nothing and it keeps you safe from the harshest elements.
If you have all the above covered well, it’s time to proceed to the so-called non-essentials. These are things that may improve your riding experience by miles and miles, but they are not necessary to go out for spin.
In many ways, you could consider them so needed that they are almost a necessity. Ask yourself about the value of your own enjoyment and shop accordingly!
Some popular non-essentials are:
- An anti-pollution mask — this is becoming less and less optional, but in some areas, you won’t need a mask. If you live in an urban area, a mask will go a long way in protecting your lungs and your respiratory tract from the adverse effects of smog.
- A neck gaiter — this serves a similar purpose to the mask. It shields your neck, mouth, and nose from sunlight or frostbite. It also keeps you from accidentally having a close encounter with a fly or another type of insect if you’re riding fast.
- GPS — most of us have a smartphone that is equipped with GPS, but proper GPS-tracking tools are still better. You can pick up one that can be attached to your bike and track your entire trip.
- High-tech cycling gloves — it may sound like something straight out of the Jetsons, but high-tech cycling gloves are a thing — and they’re great. Rechargeable, illuminated, absorbent, soft, and sturdy; these gloves were made for cyclists through and through.
- Calorie counter — do you like to track your calories? If you do, you’ll definitely want to log your bike rides. They burn a whole lot of calories! A FitBit or something similar is going to serve you well here.
- Bicycle lights — you may think this serves no purpose other than the aesthetic, but having fancy LED lights on your bike is actually very helpful. Your bike will be seen from afar and thus, it will keep you safe as well as all the pedestrians.
- Smartphone holder — this is something that comes in multiple variants. You can have a holder in your backpack, but you can also attach your smartphone to the front of your bike. These holders keep the entire phone covered while also allowing you to use the touchscreen.
- Earbuds/earphones — most cyclists like to listen to music, podcasts, or audiobooks while on the go. A top-notch pair of true wireless earbuds will go a long way in improving your ride.
- Smart accessories — we talk about these more below. A sign of the changing times, these gadgets well and truly take your biking to the next level.
Smart gadgets are accessories that use technology to vastly improve your experience. They may help you track things, plan out your route, light up your way, listen to music, and more. These gadgets tend to follow the latest trends and are usually tailored to the needs of their users as much as possible.
Here are a few smart gadgets that we will talk about below:
- Smart helmets
- Go-Pro cameras
- Smart mirrors
- Waterproof lights
- Magnetic smartphone mounts
- LED backpacks
Of course, there are more kinds of gadgets out there and new ones are being created every day. The market is changing as we speak — to stay on top of the game, you should look into getting some of these for yourself!
Best Essential Bike Accessories & Bike Gadgets
We are here to recommend a whole lot of gadgets that most cyclists use & love in 2020. To make things easier for you, we will split them into two categories: the essentials & the optional gadgets that still improve your life drastically. Let’s get right to it.
Giro Synthe MIPS Adult Road Cycling Helmet
|Giro Synthe MIPS Adult Road Cycling Helmet -...||40 Reviews||$224.95||Check on Amazon|
It doesn’t get any more necessary than this. Every cyclist needs a good helmet to keep them safe in all kinds of situations. You may be tempted to go for the cheapest option, but trust us when we say that quality is much more important in the case of helmets. This high-end helmet will guarantee the highest degree of protection.
Produced in a wide range of beautiful colors, Giro Synthe is a helmet for adults. It’s unisex and it comes in several sizes. It does a fantastic job of combining a stylish, easy-on-the-eye design with top-notch security.
This helmet has undergone extensive testing before ever leaving Giro’s test lab. It offers supreme impact protection, breathability, and on top of all that, it’s quite lightweight. It utilizes a multi-directional protection system that redirects the force of the impact during a crash, protecting your head from injuries.
- Breathable – 26 wind tunnel vents
- Comfortable to wear for hours on end
- Built & tested for ultimate protection
- Not the cheapest option
BASE CAMP Adult Bike Helmet
|BASE CAMP Adult Bike Helmet with Rear Light...||946 Reviews||$44.96||Check on Amazon|
If you’re on a tighter budget, you don’t have to worry about safety at all. There are cheaper options out there that will still keep you or your loved ones safe in the event of a crash or a bump in the road. Such an option is BASE CAMP’s adjustable riding helmet.
This is a one-size-fits-all helmet for adults (unisex) that comes in a muted, elegant matte black. It won’t clash with the rest of your gear and it’ll keep you comfortable throughout your entire adventure.
It’s US CPSC certified for fantastic protection. Tried and tested, it reduces the pressure on your head both during regular wear and during an impact, keeping you safe.
It’s very lightweight and comfy. It makes sure you don’t sweat thanks to its 9 air vents. BASE CAMP’s helmet also has detachable inside padding that is soft to the touch and only further enhances the levels of protection.
Additionally, it comes with a rear light, adjustable chin strap, and a rear dial secure system. It’s a safe & budget option for non-extreme rides.
- Rear light included
- Adjustable size
- 9 air vents
- Not suited for people with extra-large heads. This is a medium-size helmet.
GEARONIC Cycling Shockproof Gloves
|GEARONIC Cycling Bike Bicycle Motorcycle...||2,703 Reviews||$8.89||Check on Amazon|
Helmet aside, you should not head out without a trusty pair of gloves. The best bike accessories are all engineered for extra protection. That is exactly what you’ll be getting with GEARONIC — a pair of shockproof, foam-padded, soft & sturdy gloves.
Made out of 100% heavy-duty material, these gloves serve a mix of comfort and durability. Tearing them up would take a whole lot of work. You can trust them to stay intact even if you score an unfortunate fall and land on your hands.
Despite being on the thicker side, they’re breathable and the material ensures that your palms won’t sweat. They’re fingerless gloves, which means that while they’re not suited for the winter, they give a feeling of freedom during the summer. They also make it easy to use your smartphone if needed.
They’re easy to wear and easy to wash — simply chuck them into the washing machine and you’re good to go! Lastly, they come in multiple sizes for men, women, and children, so you can gear up the entire family!
- Suitable for both athletes and casual riders
- Built to reduce friction
- Fingerless — not suited for winter rides
OZERO Winter Thermal Gloves
|OZERO Driving Gloves for Men, Winter Warm...||4,042 Reviews||$16.99||Check on Amazon|
What if you could keep toasty in the winter while still being fully able to use your smartphone’s touchscreen? Yep, it’s possible — you just require gloves that are suited for that type of task. These thermal gloves from OZERO will help you keep in touch while on the go while they protect you from frostbite.
These are men’s gloves, but there are great biking gloves for women out there too. OZERO gloves are made out of windproof polyester and insulated with soft cotton. They’re also waterproof, so you don’t have to fear sleet or rain — you can stay on your bike comfortably.
The fingertips in these gloves are entirely touchscreen-sensitive. This means that you can easily answer the phone or even check the route without having to go through the annoyance of pulling your gloves off.
They have an elastic cuff and stretch to accommodate bigger and smaller hands equally. The cuff promises a snug fit, ensuring that you won’t feel cold.
- Water & wind-resistant
- Insulated with soft cotton that is pleasant to the touch
- Silica gel particles provide a steady grip
- Elastic cuff to keep the cold air out
- This pair is only for men & may be too big on women
Voofly Men’s Bike Jersey
|Bike Jerseys for Men, Cycling Jersey Long...||33 Reviews||$39.99||Check on Amazon|
If you’re just riding around town, you may feel comfortable enough in a regular t-shirt. However, most dedicated, regular cyclists opt to wear a professional jersey or biking shirt to ensure comfort.
When you’re on a bicycle, you’re very likely to break a sweat. This is why sports clothing comes in handy at times like these. This jersey by Voofly is made out of top-quality moisture-wicking fabric. It will help you stay dry even during vigorous rides.
The advanced polyester used in the manufacturing process of this jersey will keep you safe from UV rays. It’s important to stay safe from the sun during bike rides, as you may easily overheat or catch a sunburn.
It has pockets that come with elastic closures. You can store your essentials, such as a smartphone or your keys, right there in the shirt without needing a backpack. Lastly, it’s highly visible and will keep you safe on the road.
- Trendy design
- Long sleeves for colder weather
- Breathable fabric
- Moisture-wicking qualities
- Three pockets included
- Men’s only model
- Long sleeves are not ideal for the summer
Weimo Women Cycling Jersey
|Women Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve Tops...||227 Reviews||$24.88||Check on Amazon|
We’ve covered an option for the men, but women love to cycle just as much. Now you can be on your bike in style when you wear one of the many designs of weimo’s biking jersey.
This jersey has a feature that many cyclists love: it has a zipper! You can open it up a little bit on a hot summer’s day to enjoy the breath of air. However, you don’t need to rely on that alone — the fabric it was made of is highly breathable.
The material used here is 100% polyester and it’s fashioned into a mesh kind of design. It excels at wicking moisture and dries really quickly. It’s capable of keeping you safe from those pesky UV rays that can cause quite a nasty burn if you stay out for too long.
It features three reflective strips that ensure great visibility. That’s not all, however — you’re getting a set of three back pockets that let you store your essentials without the need of using an extra bag.
The patterns on this shirt are exquisite and you can browse between more muted patterns and really colorful ones. This is a biking shirt that truly stands out & keeps you comfy throughout your adventures.
- Gorgeous designs
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Moisture-wicking qualities
- Reflective stripes on the back
- Pockets on the back
- Short-sleeve — not ideal for winter
- The patterns are all quite pronounced and may not fit all styles
CamelBak Podium Chill Bike Water Bottle
|CamelBak Podium Chill Insulated Bike Water...||2,068 Reviews||$12.79||Check on Amazon|
In terms of bike accessories, nothing is more essential than staying hydrated. When you ride your bike, you’re putting yourself in danger of dehydration. Ensure that you drink your eight glasses (or more when you work out) a day and bring a solid water bottle.
CamelBak’s water bottle is insulated and has a double-walled design combined with a positive lockout cap. This promises zero spills but also maintains the temperature of your drink. You may be able to enjoy some cold water even without a portable fridge.
The bottle design was optimized to fit in a variety of bottle cages. Bicycle makes and styles may vary, but you’re likely going to easily fit this bottle into your particular model.
It’s BPA-free and easy to clean. Last but not least, it provides high flow, so if you need to splash some water on your face, you can do that quite easily.
- Strong insulation
- Double-walled design
- Self-sealing cap
- All parts are separated so that cleaning is easy
- It can keep your drinks cold for hours
- They’re not the biggest options on the market
JBM BMX Bike Knee Pads and Elbow Pads
|JBM Youth BMX Bike Knee Pads and Elbow Pads...||590 Reviews||$29.98||Check on Amazon|
If you tend to use your bike more adventurously, it might be time to invest in one of the bike accessories we all remember from our childhood — knee pads, wristguards, and elbow pads. Especially enjoyed by BMX riders, these pads will keep anyone safe on their ride.
Scraped knees are one thing, but if you take an unfortunate fall, your elbows or your knees may take a serious beating. To prevent injury, pick up JBM’s BMX pads. They’re highly impact-resistant thanks to the fact that they were made out of tough and durable PP & PE materials.
The sleeves are made out of polyester and offer a lot of breathing room, so you don’t have to worry about how it’d feel to wear these pads. Most users are satisfied with the ventilation levels here.
These are one-size-fits-all due to their adjustable straps. This particular model is designed for kids, but due to the flexible nature of it, it suits adults too.
Keep yourself or your kids safe from pain and pick up this set of protective guards.
- Breathable & surprisingly lightweight
- Adjustable to fit all sizes
- Stylish and unobtrusive
- May not be suited for taller people
BV Bicycle Strap-On Saddle Bag
|BV Bicycle Y-Series Strap-On Bike Saddle...||2,112 Reviews||$19.99||Check on Amazon|
You need a saddle bag but you don’t want to carry around too many items? Perhaps it’s a good idea to look into getting an extra-small bag that will not weigh you down but will still provide ample room for all your essentials. BV’s bicycle bag is one exactly like it.
If you’d rather buy this bag in a bigger size, you can — it comes in extra small, small, medium, and large. However, for most biking trips you’ll be satisfied with this one.
You can use this bag to store your most important items, such as a smartphone, keys, a pack of snacks, your wallet, and more. The location of it keeps your items safe and within reach.
The opening of this biking bag is designed to be easily accessed. It has a reflective taillight and a mesh pocket inside. There’s also an elastic stripe inside that holds your smallest items securely even during a bumpy ride.
- High-quality build offers durability
- The small size will not slow you down
- Large enough for all basic essentials
- Securely fastened underneath the saddle
- It won’t let you bring bigger items such as tools or a first-aid kit
DeftGet First Aid Kit
|First Aid Kit - 163 Piece Waterproof Portable...||2,127 Reviews||$18.95||Check on Amazon|
If you know you’re headed out for a longer trip, you ideally shouldn’t travel without a first aid kid. Most bike rides end well, but you never know when a scraped knee or a twisted ankle may happen. In those cases, it’s great to be extra prepared for just about anything.
This first aid kit contains 163 pieces, all of which are securely stored in a waterproof case. The kit is very distinguishable — you will know right off the bat that this is it, even if you find yourself in a darker place.
All of the items are of medical-grade quality. Some of the useful bits and pieces you’ll receive are scissors, tweezers, a flashlight, bandages, bandaids, cotton sticks, tape, and more.
The case is portable enough and easy to store inside most biking bags. Don’t let yourself be caught unawares — bring a first aid kit.
- Full set that covers most medical needs
- Waterproof & impact-proof case
- Durable bag
- Medical-grade accessories
- The case will not fit inside every bag
Best Optional Bike Accessories and Bike Gadgets
We’ve covered some of the best bike accessories in the essentials section, but what about those things you usually CAN do without? There are plenty of such gadgets & gizmos that make a cyclist’s life much more enjoyable while out on the road. All you have to do is browse through our selection of them.
Go that extra mile and improve your biking experience or buy the perfect gift for someone you love with these bike accessories.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay True-Wireless Earphones
|Bang & Olufsen 1646700 Beoplay E8 2.0 Motion...||95 Reviews||$239.00||Check on Amazon|
True wireless earbuds is a term that stands for earphones that are not connected in any shape or form. These buds do not connect to each other with a wire, and what’s more, they don’t connect to your device either. Instead, they utilize the latest Bluetooth technology to provide you with some of the best sound qualities available on the market.
These earphones by Bang & Olufsen are truly high-end and they provide the performance to match. Easy to wear and store, they will be a great asset to any athlete that loves to listen to music.
Their design is highly minimalistic while remaining modern and trendy. They’re tiny and lightweight, but you don’t have to worry about losing them. This is because each pair comes with three different sizes of ear-tips that will ensure a snug, steady fit & provide comfort.
If you tend to go on longer rides, you don’t have to worry about coming back home without your favorite tunes playing in your ears. These earbuds provide up to 16 hours of playtime and can be recharged on the go by simply placing them inside their portable case.
For fans of high-end quality, we recommend Bang & Olufsen.
- Works with most mobile devices
- Customizable silicone ear tips
- Ideal for sports
- 16 hours of battery life
- Charging case included
- Not the cheapest option
AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds
|AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5...||5,218 Reviews||$24.65||Check on Amazon|
While it’s always good to buy high-end, not all of us want to — and that’s okay! If you want to bring your tunes with you without breaking into your savings account, consider our budget pick: AUKEY’s true wireless earphones for biking.
These earbuds provide more than just access to music and podcasts. They additionally allow you to take and make phone calls due to their built-in noise-canceling microphone. Don’t fret about people not being able to hear you in a noisy area — these earphones, especially for their price range, do an excellent job at quietening the sounds around you.
They’re easy to manage due to the touch panel attached to each earbud. You can alter audio playback and accept or decline phone calls without even pulling out your mobile device.
The sound quality, much like the microphone, surprised us for a product that falls into the budget pricing range. If you want the best bang for your buck, you won’t be disappointed with these.
- Affordable price
- Charging case included
- One-step reconnection for when you take them out of their case
- Up to 25 hours of playtime (with the charging case)
- Only 5 hours of playtime on a single charge
Garmin Edge Plus GPS Computer
|Garmin Edge 520 Plus, Gps Cycling/Bike...||393 Reviews||$229.49||Check on Amazon|
While most mobile phones come with a built-in GPS tracker these days, a dedicated device is still very much a worthy purchase. Garmin Edge will take your cycling to the next level thanks to the various great features it will provide.
This is a product that is especially great for more sports-oriented cyclists. If you like to compete, even just against yourself, there is no better way to track your route than with a GPS device. Garmin Edge will save your route if you want it to, allowing you to create a full map of your favorite tracks.
It comes with a preloaded Garmin cycle map that ensures you won’t have to map it all out by yourself. It also includes Strava Live Segments that make it possible for you to compete against your own previous records, or even to compete against other riders.
You can connect this device to your smartphone using LiveTrack. This allows for smart notifications and staying in touch with other riders you might be racing against.
- Excellent GPS tracking
- Full preloaded Garmin map includes
- Strava support
- You can race against others or against yourself
- Portable and secure
- The software comes with a bit of a learning curve
AstroAI Reusable Dust Face Mask
|AstroAI Face Mask with Filters - Reusable...||372 Reviews||$24.99||Check on Amazon|
We live in times that do not promote full access to fresh air. If you live in an urban area, smog and air pollution are both things you’re likely dealing with on a daily basis. What’s a good way to protect yourself? Sitting home is not a solution. You can still enjoy your bike rides with one of these essential best bike accessories: a dust face mask.
AstroAI’s reusable face mask offers a whole lot of protection for an affordable price. It’s suited for all kinds of outdoor sports, from running to working out, outdoor classes, nordic walking, and of course, cycling.
The protection found here is truly impressive. You’re getting a 4-layer filter that removes 99,99% of non-oil particles in the air. This includes dust and other pollutants that are especially triggering if you have allergies.
It has a one-way discharge valve that allows you to breathe out with ease. There’s enough ventilation to allow for the heat and moisture to not stay trapped within the mask. This is especially important if you wear eyeglasses, which are known to fog if you wear a face mask.
- 4-filter protection
- Comfortable wear
- Sturdy, re-usable construction
- Washable by hand
- Perfect for all kinds of activities
- Heavy-duty mask — it takes a bit of getting used to
SHANREN Raptor II Bluetooth Smart Bike Speedometer
|SHANREN Raptor II Pro Bluetooth Cycling...||17 Reviews||$89.99||Check on Amazon|
True bike lovers are going to enjoy any and all pieces of extra gear, but this is one gadget that most of us would love to own. This SHANREN speedometer will measure a number of things that we all want to know when biking, from speed to your heart rate.
This is a full-on bike computer that can be referred to as 2-in-1. It provides a few functions that are going to be useful. All of the measurements are done accurately and presented clearly on the 2.1″ LCD display that comes with a backlight. This comes in handy on night-time rides.
Some of the things that this computer measures include your speed, cadence, distance, calories burned, and the time you’ve spent on your ride. You can also keep tabs on your heart rate.
There’s a front light included that will light your way if you’re out after dark. It has 2 integrated CREE white LED lights. You’re also going to light the built-in lithium polymer battery that can run for up to 2000 hours working time!
- Accurate measurements of heart rate, calories, MPH, distance, time
- Backlight LCD display
- Integrated LED lights
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth technology
- You cannot adjust the measurements displayed on the screen
Hubo Sports Sunglasses for Cycling
|Sports Sunglasses Bike Cycling Sunglasses for...||205 Reviews||Check on Amazon|
Having the sun in your eyes is one of the most vicious enemies when you’re out on a bike ride. This is why, apart from other bike accessories, we recommend picking up a pair of sports sunglasses.
Smart glasses may remind you of something else entirely, but in the world of cycling, it means glasses that offer a variety of useful features for riders. These glasses are comfortable to wear, offer supreme levels of protection, and come with a set of replaceable lenses.
The nose pad in these is adjustable — and detachable! This means that you can adapt your glasses to sit perfectly on your nose without the risk of falling or sliding down. The nose pads are comfy and won’t put pressure on your skin.
The five lenses are 100% UV400 resistant. They block out even the strongest midday sun and allow you to ride on without any glares that may temporarily make it difficult for you to see. They’re also multipurpose and can be used for all kinds of sports.
- Easy-to-replace lenses
- 100% UV400 resistant
- Breathable and lightweight build
- The nose pad is adjustable, removable, and pressure-free
- Some fogging may happen under certain weather conditions, especially with a face mask
Riding a bike is one of the best ways to commute to work or school, but it’s also a super-enjoyable sport and activity that many of us love. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t try to get the most of it!
Pick up some of the best bike accessories and get on the road. Rain or shine, you’ll be well-prepared for anything with your brand new gadgets!